The aims of our school curriculum are:
- To create a broad curriculum which gives pupils experience in linguistic, mathematical, scientific, technological, human and social, physical and aesthetic and creative education in a happy, secure and stimulating environment in which they will learn to work with concentration and enthusiasm.
- That pupils acquire speaking, listening, literacy and numeracy skills.
- To foster the importance of each pupil as an individual, equipping her with the skills to be a lifelong learner; a well-rounded, happy and confident child.
- To promote the excitement and enjoyment in learning and investigating.
- To encourage pupils to be independent learners; to be aware and take control of their own learning.
- To promote democracy, the rule of Law, individual liberty, mutual respect and tolerance of different faiths and beliefs in our school and the wider community.
- To encourage pupils to develop their talents, interests and self-belief through individual learning.
- To prepare pupils for secondary school entrance exams.